- You are responsible for your horses and pets.
- Obey all temporary and permanent signs.
- Anyone bringing a horse onto the property must check in before unloading.
- Cancellation Policy
High Country Arena will charge 1 night's rental fee for RV Space Rental or Stall Rental, plus a $25.00 cancellation fee for anyone who does not notify us of cancellations within 24 hours of their reservation arrival date.
- Anyone riding or staying on the property should wear protective head gear. Any adult choosing not to do so, or any parent who allows their child not to do so assumes all risk, which could result in serious injury or death.
- Be aware that wild animals and snakes could be present at any time.
- Horses may not be tied to trailers, vehicles or other structures unattended.
- Horses may not be tied outside stalls or to the arena railing inside or out.
- Horses may be tied to the green railing south of the arena.
- All horses kept overnight must be kept in a stall and properly cared for by the guest.
- The guest is responsible for their animal waste including fur/hair and any hair trimmings, manure, hay, and shavings prior to leaving the facility. Place manure in the area designated for it.
- Horses may only be lunged inside the round pen located southeast of the of the end of the arena. No lunging in the arena unless approved by staff.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and in control of their handler at all times.
- Please pick up after your pets and dispose of their waste in the dumpster or the designated manure dumping area.